Sunday, April 6, 2008

fire me up for the last weekend of life before death

So... forget the kicking addictions bit in the last post. Fuck it, I dig it so bite me. As Maggie would say,

"It's easier to beg for forgiveness, than to ask for permission."


I'm sure my body will accept my apologies in a year, I'll serve it on a platter with Tuxedo cake and a big glass of milk. Can't complain right?



Gnarly weekend, I think this photo of us all doing splits pretty much sums it up.

...leave a little to the imagination, that's what I always say...








So Jordan and I discovered something bizarre...
Wrigley's DOUBLE MINT will glow neon green after chewing it with a pint or two.

Should we be questioning why a wad of gum is glowing like fucking KRYPTONITE?











2 comments:

Tammy said...

hahhaha well my gum never glows neon sooo...

nattycat said...

hahah the first thing to do after exams is buy a pack and test it out with a bottle of long island and a bag of lemons!