Thursday, September 10, 2009

you say goodbye, i say hello

You say yes, I say no
You say stop and I say go, go, go


I say high, you say low
You say why, and I say I don't know


You say goodbye and I say hello

Hello, hello
I don't know why you say goodbye
I say hello

Hello, hello


As usual, after weeks of waiting and talking about it, it feels like time fast forwarded itself and suddenly the big move is less than a week away.


I finally got around to booking my ticket to Vancouver - I'll officially be departing:

Tuesday, Sept. 15 at 1:55pm, YEG -->YVR


Good job Natalia... 5 days left and no serious attempts at packing have been made. In all honesty, packing 2 suitcases cannot be said to be a bona fide obstacle, but to those who know... well, you know.


I started watching True Blood as a means to procrastinate and avoid the inevitable cleanup/deciding what shoes I "need" (personally, I think the words "shoes" and "need" are blasphemous in the same sentence, so clearly, this is a struggle with my morals).

I think I am going to just pack them all and worry about it later... I realize that, really, I'm just bringing all my heels and sneaks since I really have no flats I care for...
(the only thing that Vegas screwed me for... NEVER EVER EVER speak aloud what you want to buy/are looking for that day because you will NEVER EVER EVER find it. I thought Tammy was bluffing, but try it, you'll regret it. Those Fendi flats still haunt me in my dreams... T_T They look like this but in the traditional Fendi zucca canvas with a distressed brown leather buckle)



On the bright side though, check out the boy I am checking out while trying to pack! He plays an old evil vampire named Eric... I want to (o ^ 3^)/ * him!! Clearly conducive to packing... But isn't he just the most beautiful modern day James Dean?



Maggie found us a garden level suite in the Strathcona area, just east of downtown/Granville area. It's cute in a quaint sort of way, with enough space to accomodate any friends who might want to visit *HINT HINT*NUDGE NUDGE*. It's still pending, but this seems to be the best prospect so far...



I am considering staying until the end of 2010 Winter Olympics now; seems like there's partying and money to be had, so we'll see how that flies...

OK, the infamous to do list:

- PACK PACK PACK
- Get bloodwork done
- Check out BC healthcare
- Clean my room so that my mom doesn't hold a garage sale in my name
- Figure out how to cram my stuffed toys into my suitcase
- Figure out how to not scuff my beautiful shoes without bringing their boxes
- Get the Kiss and the white rabbit finished up
- PARTY PARTY PARTY

Definitely going out this weekend one last time while I'm here.
BE THERE OR REGRET BEING SQUARE.

No comments: