Thursday, September 21, 2006

MIMI!!!!

OMGOMGOMGOMGOGMOGMOGMGOMGOMGOGMOGMGOMGOMG.

i touched mariah carey. nuff said.

OMFOMFOFMOFMOFMFOMFOMFOMFOFMOFMFOMFGOMFGG.


my bunny trickered me. with the "do you want to go to a hockey game i have extra tickets" strategy. what kind of sucker falls for that nowadays? me apparently.

here's a real story:

[Woah, chicks actually dress up for hockey games around here? Strange... from a distance, one of them is overheard ranting about Mariah Carey's show in concert.]

"Say Cavan, isn't Mariah Carey playing tonight as well?"
[I wonder if we'll hear it through the hockey game?!!!!?!?!?!?! :O]

"Er..."

Two chicks in front of us: "What? IT'S MARIAH TONIGHT." [Idiot...]

"WHAT? WHAT WHAAAAT WHHHHAAAAATTTTTTTTTTTTTT??!?!?!??!?!?!? OMFG OMFG OMFG WHAAATTTTT did you just say?"

"HAHAHahhAhahaHHAhAHAH she thinks she's going to a hockey game."

"..." [Snicker snicker, IDIOT]

"OMFGOMFGOMFOMGOMFOMGOMFFGOMFOMGOMGOFMOGMOGMGOMGOMGOMFGFGGG I can't breathe Cavan..."



but in the end... WHATEV CUZ I FUCKING TOUCHED HER!!!!!

yesss... however my bunny got floor 16 tickets, i shall never know, but it doesn't even matter because at the end of the night, because i left with pink and purple butterfly confetti in my wallet and the bestestest surprise of my LIFE! <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

No comments: