Monday, March 3, 2008

it's been a long time...

HAPPY 2008! A little late, I know...

[I forgot I had a blog, but here I am!]

To start, things have been quite eventful in the past while [what an understatement] but at least everything has been smooth sailing [somewhat].

I've discovered a newly addictive [and not in a good way] personality, probably due to a lack of discipline and willpower on my part. Also newly discovered: alcoholic, shopoholic, dateaholic, ramenaholic, mangaholic, lackoffocusaholic [hahahahhah I can't help myself, really, I try].




Went to Vancouver a week ago, was way too indulgent but had crazy good times and lots of goodies [and shoes!!!!] to show for it!

Stayed at my BFF Maggie's place, we even got a bunny sugar container as an ash try for the balcony. Cute ne?








Happily got to go to GUU WITH GARLIC twice while I was there [my favorite restaurant in the whole wide world]! Look at their super cute mascots and yummy menu! They also have a very cute staff, but even I have limits when it comes to being too creepy...
















This is a funny fight between Maggie and Thea... ^_^V



So many fun adventures!
We also saw Pinback play at Richards on Richards and met the lead singer... he was like Santa Claus! Can you see the stickman that he drew on Maggie's hand?




Also, can you guess how many pairs of shoes I have acquired since the beginning of 2008?
Actually, I'm too embarrassed to say, so I will just show you... $_$


Needless to say, I could not fit both shoes of all of them in the picture hEHehhehehe
It was fun lining them all up, just like children <3








Say what you will, but until I can have doggies for babies [I want all 4!], shoes are my kids - they look better, you don't have to change their diapers, and they don't let out blood curling screams at all the wrong times...

















OK enough for now, I'm going to go eat soya sauce chicken wings and ramen... jealous? ^^
Too bad I don't know how to make my favorite ふとまき like the ones I'm holding...


No comments: